Monday, November 15, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I’ve always been one of those people who refuses to put up any Christmas decorations, watch any Christmas movies or even do any Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. I just always felt like Christmas season is long enough already, why bother extending the season even more?

This year, something changed.


Maybe it’s because I loved last Christmas so much. It was our first Christmas as a married couple and we started a lot of our own traditions: watching Christmas movies, picking out our own tree together, shopping for decorations, making cookies, and sending out Christmas cards.

Or maybe I’ve just become less of a Grinch these days…

Whatever the reason, I can’t WAIT to start the Christmas season this year! I’ve already started making lists of cookies I’m going to make this year, planning shopping trips and drooling over Christmas cards.

Last year Joe and I sent out cards that our wedding photographer had created for us. They were cute, but (because I’m a huge control freak!) I would have done them a little lot differently.

This year, I’m going with Shutterfly Christmas cards. I’m a huge fan of Shutterfly. We already have multiple photo books from their website that I looooove. In college I even made Joe a Shutterfly calendar out of pictures he had taken (he used to be really into photography) that he still has in our office!

I’m having a terrible time choosing a card style, though, because I love so many of them!

 
This one comes from the Religious cards collection. I love that it has a religious message without being too in your face about it. I think the border pattern and the sweet dove on the bottom make it so adorable!


I also really like this “Cool Christmas Tree” card:


and this “Retro Snowflake Bursts” card:

Which one do you like best?

It’s going to be a tough decision!

 
If you’re a blogger yourself, head over to Shutterfly. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment